Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Update

Although probably not as funny as the SNL version. We made it through a very long week and a good weekend. Chloe brought home her first daycare cold, and lovingly shared it with the entire family. She was sick all of last weekend and the beginning of the week with a fever, stuffy nose and cough, and still has the stuffy nose and cough. Jared and I are finally beginning to feel human after suffering with it through the week as well. Jared returned home on Friday from a two day trip to VA Beach, leaving me and Chloe here to battle the illness and figure out how to do things without Daddy. I didn't realize how much Jared does when he's here until he wasn't. I have an all new respect for single moms. We were both very happy to see him Friday night. We are also facing a new reality of a little girl who no longer sleeps through the night. Any advice?

Enjoy new pics below. There are more on her website to the right as well!

Chloe has a new trick. I think she learned it from her friends at daycare. She does this all the time, whether she's eating, playing or trying to sleep. It's cute until she blows formula in your face.



A better video of her rolling over




What a big girl sitting all by herself. Cute outfit provided by Auntie Al and Uncle Jimmy.



Sitting in my bumbo, holding a toy.



Our new way to shop! It was a fun Target outing, but my back was hurting when we were done! She's a heavy girl!



Have a great week!

3 comments:

Happy Go Jessica said...

I love Jared's commentary on the new roll over video! She is a doll. Miss seeing you guys. Glad you are feeling better.

Mestlers said...

Precious!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Love you ALL!

Laura and Jon said...

too much fun is being had over there!