Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally...

Finally what? Finally another post! Finally I feel like myself again, and finally Chloe is getting the hang of this sleep business.

Sorry for the delay in posting. A lot of fun things have been going on. Chloe has gotten to see both sets of grandparents multiple times, and I got to spend a few days at my parent's house while Jared traveled for work. Chloe got to meet her Aunties Erin, Erin and Megan, and we finally made it to Leah's for some hang out time with her, Beth, Sara, MC and Jessica. Her Uncle Derrick, Aunt Aimee and cousin Belle came to visit and love on her as well! We have also been sharing a family cold, which started with Jared, went to Chloe, then to me, and is now back to Jared. Fun times in the Mestler home. Chloe is sleeping "through the night", which I was sad to learn means for 5-6 hours in one stretch. Hey, it's better than nothing. Her naps are still her least favorite thing, which she gets from her daddy, not from her mommy!

There are new pics on her web page, but I'll put a few on here as well!


Aunties Erin and Megan!



Cute in my new outfit from Uncle Derrick, Aunt Aimee and Belle!



WARNING! POOP PICTURES!



Poop happens. And it was a messy happening on this one occasion!

Hopefully we'll have another update soon!

2 comments:

Happy Go Jessica said...

That is an awesome poop picture!! We had a similar battle scene Monday! ha ha, isn't parenthood grand?!

Mestlers said...

Love it! Awesome pics...we were so glad to see ya'll this past weekend! So glad you like her new little outfit!
Love you guys!
DAB