Sunday, September 21, 2008

Has it been 3 months already?

Time has flown by. Our little girl is almost 3 months old, and I go back to work this week! It seems like it was literally last week when Jared and I were anxiously awaiting the phone call from Rex that they had a bed open for my induction! Since our last post, lots has happened! Our original plan for childcare when I returned to work fell through, sending us into a frantic childcare search. This was totally God's original plan, because we were able to find a daycare right around the corner from our house that I think Chloe will love. I am going to start taking her there tomorrow for a few hours a day until she goes full time on Thursday. Pray that she will love it there and that she will be able to nap well. Jared also traveled to VA Beach, leaving us home alone for the first time, and we survived, although we were both very happy to see him when he got home!

Chloe updates: She can now, hold her head up completely by herself (as evident in pics below), has grown out of her newborn clothes and now gets to wear fun clothes like jeans, is eating almost 5 ounces 6 times a day, weighs around 12 pounds, kicks out of her sleep positioner almost every night, sleeps for at least a 9 hour stretch (sometimes longer) at night, and is sooo close to turning over. She also "talks" and babbles with us constantly. Every time she sees Jared, she smiles really wide and then closes her hands shyly over her mouth. Absolutely adorable. We hope you love these pics of her as much as we do!

I can hold my head up really high now!



It's cold enough for footed PJs now! Yeah!



I love my daddy! This is what I look like just after I smile really big!



Saddest, and cutest, face ever!



Enjoy some more of Chloe's recent pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/themestlers/OurLittleOne#

2 comments:

Mestlers said...

Wow!!!! These pictures are AWESOME! I'm so happy to see a new post and hear how things are going. (Don't get me wrong though, I don't ever expect new parents to post anything!)
I get happy and sad at the same time when I look at these pictures...she is growing and changing so much. I miss her!
We will be praying for you this week as Chloe adjusts to daycare. I know she will do great! I'll also be praying for peace for you guys and for a good return to work for you, Amanda. I miss you all!

Laura and Jon said...

She is precious! And omg, she looks like both you....so cute!